The team at PaleBlue is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to participate in the execution of day-to-day activities including analyzing, optimizing and crafting data-driven, cross-channel marketing campaigns. The goal is to understand and execute upon digital marketing strategies that drive ecommerce activity and growth. This position will be exposed to several facets of Digital Marketing with the opportunity to make valuable contributions to our digital marketing workflows.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter; someone who is excited about digital communications (web, social, mobile, etc.) and making an impact for Pale Blue. This role will include email production, organic search research and optimization, digital advertising via search and social channels, as well as website content updates. This role will also have the opportunity to analyze data to guide future decisions, digital campaigns and monitor KPI’s.
- Brainstorm and present new opportunities for connecting with our target audience
- Take part and contribute to creative briefings and reviews with internal agency partners to coordinate content for our owned properties.
- Leverage our suite of tools (CRM and analytics engines) to pull insights from our direct marketing and search campaigns and make recommendations to improve our approach.
- Work with PR as well as our Experiential Marketing team to cross-pollinate new concepts and executions.
- Make a demonstrable impact for our company and our customers.
- Learn about our brand and technology to ensure all content and creative is aligned to the brand
- Update email content and creative within existing email templates and load it into our email marketing platform for distribution
- Develop email, advertising, or web content as needed
- Pull monthly email data for tracking and reporting
- Update purchaser lists for Google Display Network and Facebook advertising on a weekly basis
- Perform initial research on advertising opportunities to understand cost and coordinate next steps
- Research keyword terms for SEO/SEM optimization for PaleBlue, our products, and properties
- Update website and landing page content to support strategic initiatives
- Review website analytics to understand attribution and impact of each digital marketing tactic
- Actively participate in digital marketing and ecommerce strategy brainstorming meetings
- Other duties may be assigned
Preferred Skills and Background:
- Background or experience in Digital Marketing preferred (which could include either email production, paid search, social advertising, website optimization, or e-commerce)
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in a team environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Requires at least 15 hours per week, maximum of 25 hours per week
- You must be enrolled full-time in classes or recently finished a marketing programs in order to be considered for an internship with us – PaleBlue.