PaleBlue expands its organization with a Sales and Marketing Manager. We are looking for a person who can develop PaleBlue’s market position. Your responsibility will be to commercialize PaleBlue’s existing products and to develop new opportunities for the company.
The person will be responsible for sales and marketing. This responsibility includes:
- Selling PaleBlue solutions to new and existing customers
- Selling existing and new products, and simulation development services
- Establishing and managing customer relationships
- Establishing relationships with distributors for PaleBlue in different regions
- Managing of distributor network
- Representing PaleBlue in exhibitions and similar events
- Performing marketing activities
PaleBlue’s technology lies in a wide range of industries. The current commercial products include training simulators for commercial diving, recognized by IMCA. These diving products are deployed at UK and Singapore markets, where PaleBlue is present through distributors.
To be a candidate for the position, you need to document a solid track record of sales. Preferably, your experience should include development and management of distributor network.